baggout Blogging Contest

Sunday, May 31, 2020

SpiceJet and harassed travellers

This is a Dark time for all in India and the whole world.
I know we should be patient and let the nation find ways to curb this corona menace.
We, my husband and I, both stranded in Puna, Maharashtra, from 11th February till date.

We booked our flight at SpiceJet four times and had to cancel due to Corona Lockdown.
It was ok with us. But we again booked on SpiceJet for 29th May, that flight was unceremoniously cancelled.

We are in aged and retired and I have a heart patient. We came to Pune to visit our married daughter from our home town Kolkata. I did not bring my medical file containing my angiography documents as we came for a short visit.

Now I am really sick and must reach Kolkata and see my doctor.

I have been continuously appealing to WB Gov.,Centre and SpiceJet to consider our case and let me book another file which is in their coffer but no reply.



I hv boarding pass
Bggage tags

They would not refund nor allow to use our money with their credit shell


No comments: